Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Protects plants against diseases while improving soil nutrients
- The best solutions come right from nature,Neem cake Fertilizer is one of them. After oil is extracted from seeds of Azadirachta indica the remaining material can be processed and turned into a soil amendment that protects plants against diseases while improving soil nutrients.
- ? 6-1-2 ratio
- ? protect plants from fungal and viruses.
- ? Excellent for boosting root systems and root crops
- ? Apply by mixing into soil or steeping to make a foliar tea
- ? Stimulates microbial activity
- ? Can also mulch around individual plants
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Liquid Preparations:
- Add 2-4 tbsp. per gallon of water and let steep up to 48 hours agitating periodically. Apply the solution directly to the soil around plants or filter and apply as a foliar spray. Be sure to use all of the solution once it is prepared.
- Row Crops/Acreage:
- Apply 200-400 lbs per acre depending on specific crop needs. Incorporate into soil 2-3 weeks before planting for best results.
- Trees & Shrubs:
- Spread 1 kg per 1? of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water in well. For new trees, prepare transplant hole and mix 1-2 cups with the backfill soil. Use amended soil to fill in around new tree and water in well.
- Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
- To prepare new gardens, apply 2.5 kg per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3? of soil. For new transplants, add 1-2 tbsp. per hole, mix into soil and water in well. For established plants, side dress ? ? 1 cup, depending on size of plant, once each month during the growing season.